A Note to the Planning Team:
Here are some suggested ways to create interest in Where Love Lives, Stonecroft’s new outreach featured in this month’s Friends of Stonecroft.
- Play the 1-minute Where Love Lives introduction video in addition to presenting Friends of Stonecroft. Click here to get the video. If you don’t have access to a projector, a laptop could be set up on the Stonecroft Bible Study table for showing the video there. Check with your facility for Wi-Fi access before the meeting.
- Download and print copies of Where Love Lives cards and place on each table. Click here to access the cards.
- We have a training video full of tips on engaging more women in Friends of Stonecroft using this month’s script. You can find it here.
Last month, you heard about a new Stonecroft opportunity, Where Love Lives. Today, I want to tell you more about it and how you can gather friends and neighbors for this life-changing experience.
Where Love Lives is a video-based small group study that helps us to form long-lasting friendships and provides ways for our relationships to thrive. This February, we are inviting women across the nation to open their front doors to their neighbors and friends. You can be part of alleviating loneliness, creating belonging, and giving hope for struggling relationships.
Stonecroft volunteer Cindy Bair told how her Where Love Lives pilot group transformed the lives of women and their relationships. Cindy said women not only found a sense of belonging and community in her group but also took home practical tools to apply to struggling marriages, conflicts at work, and unhealthy family dynamics.
Women need places they can go to belong, where they can open up, make friends, and learn how to have healthy relationships. You have experienced that kind of belonging here, at (name of your local group). Now we want to take what you have experienced to more women in our city and across the United States.
Here are a few ways you can get involved:
- Plug into a Where Love Lives group right here in ( name of your city). Talk to me or (include your Chair’s name) about how you can get involved.
- Maybe open your door to your neighbors and host Where Love Lives, starting with a live simulcast on Feb. 22.
Today, each of us has the opportunity to give a financial gift to help take Where Love Lives to even more women. The registration fee for one group is $25. Consider donating towards this new outreach.
Giving to Stonecroft makes Where Love Lives and other life-changing resources available to all women, and it helps Stonecroft continue to reach more communities, which affects the lives of countless women across our country and around the world.
Please join with Stonecroft so more women can belong and benefit from learning how to build healthy, loving relationships. Together, we can make a difference in women’s lives.
Note to Reader: Explain to those wanting to help support this new outreach to designate “Where Love Lives” on their check memo line. If giving cash, they can write “Where Love Lives” on their giving envelope by their name.
Note for Financial Coordinator: On page 2 of the Financial Summary report, indicate “Where Love Lives” in Column B for each donor when you enter her contact information and contribution amount, if she directs her gift to go there.[/et_pb_text][/et_pb_column][/et_pb_row][/et_pb_section]