Matthew 25:23, NLT
“The master said, ‘Well done, my good and faithful servant. You have been faithful in handling this small amount, so now I will give you many more responsibilities. Let’s celebrate together!’”
I love that we have a God who loves to celebrate! When He particularly wanted the Old Testament Israelites to remember something, He would appoint a celebration.
Well, I’m feeling festive, and I believe God wants us to intentionally celebrate the good work He has given us to do and be faithful in.
To close out 2022, I wanted to take some time together to lean into the good that so many of you are a part of. Not one of us does this alone, and it’s always more fun to do it in community.
Join me now in praising God and celebrating the Top Ten List of 2022*!
- Since 2020, the number of everyday witnesses has multiplied 5X – from 399 to 1,542.
- We are celebrating 1,411 new sisters in Christ!
- We visited 16 amazing cities where Stonecroft members trusted God for renewal in our mission and prayer. The 2022 Hope Tour included over 10,000 miles of driving and 52 days on the road.
- We launched a new website, e-newsletter, and free resources, resulting in more than 3,000 new women engaging with our ministry.
- We saw generous partners give $1,175,808 of our $1,300,000 capital campaign goal. This effort called She Cannot Wait for Multiplied Impact is almost complete! Read more here
- We listened to hundreds of Stonecroft women and nearly 1,000 new women about what outreach experiences they’d be eager to lead. With input from both, we formed an outreach that has the best of Women’s Connection (feature or activity, great testimony, and an opportunity to get into Bible study) but can be done in a living room. Ordinary People. Extraordinary Hope introduced our “Hope” theme year.
- We hosted the Live Extraordinary event in September with a record number of online viewers and international attendance.
- We saw groups alternate large-group outreach events, and small-group gatherings bring in even more women from all life stages.
- Our all-volunteer Relational Evangelism coaching team continued to teach women to build intentional relationships to love others toward Jesus.
- We see you rallying to double your impact by giving before December 31 at midnight in response to a $45,000 match!
That’s a lot! I hope you are amazed as I am at what God is allowing us to do and be a part of.
I also hope you see the incredible work of volunteers and staff who pray and labor. They, with God guiding them, are behind these words and numbers. You are beautiful and talented, and I thank God for you every day.
Now it’s your turn. What are you celebrating?
I pray your New Year begins with, and by God’s ongoing presence, continues with celebrations!
*All numbers are from our Semi-Annual Report, which you can read HERE.