Stonecroft is a 501(c)(3) non- denominational nonprofit organization and a member of the Evangelical Council for Financial Accountability (ECFA)
Our volunteers experience inward transformation as they join like-minded women to bring the amazing Gospel message to their communities. They participate in the joy of joining a movement bigger than themselves, develop deep and lasting friendships, and learn to use their gifts and leadership skills to serve other women with life-changing words.
Read about some of these teams and Gospel outreaches below. All these venues allow us to share the Gospel in a winsome, thoughtful manner.
Statement of Faith
According to the Scriptures, we believe in:
- the supernatural and plenary (total, full, complete) inspiration of the Scriptures – that they are inerrant and that their teachings and authority are absolute, supreme and final; the Trinity of the Godhead – God the Father, God the Son, and God the Holy Spirit;
- the personality of God; the personality and deity of Jesus Christ (Jesus Christ and God are one, Jesus Christ is God incarnate in the flesh), begotten of the Holy Spirit, born of the Virgin Mary, very God and very Man; the personality of the Holy Spirit;
- the resurrection of Jesus Christ – that His body was raised from the dead, according to the Scriptures, and that He ascended into Heaven and sits at the right hand of God as the believer’s Advocate;
- the sinfulness of man – that all human beings are born with a sinful nature, are totally depraved, and need a Savior from sin;
- the atonement – that Jesus Christ became the sinner’s sacrifice before God when He shed His blood and died as the propitiation (payment) for the sins of the whole world;
- the necessity of the new birth – salvation is by grace, through faith, and not of works. Saving faith will maintain good works in the life of the believer;
- the literal resurrection of the body – both of the just and the unjust;
- the everlasting blessedness of the saved and the everlasting punishment of the lost;
- the evangelization of the world. The supreme mission of God’s people in this age is to preach the gospel to every person;
- the second coming of Christ, according to the Scriptures.
This statement of faith does not exhaust the extent of our beliefs. The Bible itself, as the inspired and infallible Word of God, speaks with final authority concerning truth, morality and proper conduct of mankind, and is the sole and final source of all that we believe. For purposes of STONECROFT’s faith, doctrine, practice, polity and discipline, our Board of Directors is the organization’s final interpretive authority on the Bible’s meaning and application.
Stonecroft relies on God through prayer to explore and discover opportunities to share the Gospel. And our prayers ask God to empower and equip us to tell others about Jesus with His wisdom and love.
Stonecroft empowers these international partners to translate and reproduce Stonecroft Bible Studies and other evangelism resources. Our partners use these materials to help women and their families – from many cultures and backgrounds – to begin a relationship with Jesus and to grow as believers.
We also teach international partners how to conduct our evangelism training and some of our newer outreaches. In turn, some of these partners translate our training resources into other languages and train even more women overseas.
Want to become an international partner with Stonecroft or find one of our partners near you? Go to Contact Us in the menu above or email firstname.lastname@example.org.