Mrs. Helen Duff Baugh established The Christian Business Women’s Council of America in 1938 as a dinner program in which the Gospel of Jesus Christ was presented to career women in cities across America. In 1948, Miss Mary E. Clark, former businesswoman and missionary in Maine, joined Mrs. Baugh to help lead the rapidly growing evangelistic and missionary organization, which by this time reached out to women in all stages and walks of life.
When the ministry’s international headquarters re-located in 1952 to the Stonecroft land in Kansas City, Missouri, the group of outreach ministries took on the property’s name.
Our History

This is our story.

The Development of Stonecroft

Christian Business Women’s Council of America

New Partnership

Village Missions

Christian Women’s Clubs

Progress Magazine

Progress magazine became the official publication.

Stonecroft

Stonecroft Resource Center

Life Eternally Yours

Business and Professional Couples’ Club

International Expansion: Canada

International Expansion: Korea

After 5

Friendship Bible Coffees

“A vacation with a purpose”

New Outreach

New Positions

Remembrance

New Chief Executive Officer

Miss Mary E. Clark

Geneva Vollrath

Change

The Stonecroft Conference Center discontinued operation.

Stonecroft Bible Studies

Content

Baugh Center

Lorraine Potter Kalal

New Location

New Look

New Website

Pin It on Pinterest